Peru is considered one of the top ten richest mineral countries in the world.
Some of the largest mining companies in the world operate in the country including Barrick, Glencore, Freeport-McMoRan, Rio Tinto, Anglo American, MMG, Teck, Pan American Silver. It is the world´s second largest producer of copper and it is also a major producer of gold, silver, zinc. Peru welcomes foreign investment with a stable mining regulatory environment.
From exploration and development to production and export, this report covers all aspects of the mining value chain, with a focus on the latest trends and developments shaping Peru's mining industry.
Order your copy today!
- Country Overview
- Industry Overview
- Government Initiatives, Regulatory Framework and Bodies
- Key Geographical Areas, Logistics and Mines
- Opportunities and New Trends for Foreign Companies
- Market Entry Including Barriers to Entry
- Institutions and Organisations
- Key Players
- Trade Shows and Conferences
- Forecasts and Conclusions
top of page
$1,250.00 Regular Price
bottom of page