BusinessHub © All Rights Reserved 2017.
Petya Miteva – Projects Director
Originally from Bulgaria, Petya has over 5 years of international business experience spanning across 3 continents (Europe, North, and South America where she has lived since 2014) and a number of different sectors. Since completing her BA degree in the top 10% of the prestigious Williams College, Massachusetts, USA, she has dedicated most of her professional career to getting a number of startups off the ground. In addition, Petya’s experience at large consulting companies such as PWC Argentina and Experian UK combined with her work at the prominent Chilean law firm, Albagli Zaliasnik, has given her a deep understanding of Latin American markets and their regulatory framework. She is fluent in Bulgarian, Spanish and English and has intermediate proficiency in German, Italian and Japanese.
- Albagli Zaliasnik SpA, Chile 2015-2017
- PWC, Argentina 2015
- Startups 365 Association & Snug Essentials, Bulgaria 2012-2014
- Experian UK, Bulgaria 2011
- Startup Lytiks, Boston, MA, USA 2010-2011
- BA (Magna cum Laude) in Contract Major - Linguitics, Williams College, MA, USA with relevant coursework in Economics, Computer Science and Political Science.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Economic Strategy and Competitiveness by Harvard Business School at Sofia University, Bulgaria.
Native Bulgarian and English. Fluent Spanish. Working proficiency in Italian and German. Knowledge of Japanese.
Verónica Medina – CEO
With over 20 years of experience in international trade business development and having lived in various countries such as Peru, Argentina, the United Arab Emirates, Scotland, England, the USA and Chile, Verónica leads BusinessHub by example. Her extensive knowledge of international markets, business cultures and international trade is reflected in the whole team.
Experience: - Trade Chile S.A., Chile, 2000-2014 - British Red Cross, UK, 1999-2000 - Colorado Trade Office, UK, 1998-1999 - Colorado Environmental Business Alliance, USA, 1997-1998 - Colorado International Trade Office, USA, 1996-1998 - Gensia Europe Ltd., UK, 1995-1996 - Merck Sharp & Dohme, UK, 1994-1995
Education: - Certificate of International Trade, World Trade Center Denver & Metropolitan State College, Colorado USA - Masters in Clinical Pharmacology, University of Aberdeen (Scotland). - BSc in Biology, University of Dallas (Texas, USA)
Languages: Native Spanish and English. Working proficiency in Portuguese.
Diego has more than 8 years experience in multi-sector international trade business development, working with clients from Chile, Peru, Colombia, Spain, the United States and Canada. At BusinessHub, Diego is in charge of promoting Ontario companies’ exports into Chile and other South American countries through the generation of contacts within local private and public organizations, design of market penetration strategies, business advocacy, elaboration of tailored market studies and industrial sector reports, in-market and outgoing trade missions organization.
- TradeChile S.A., Chile, 2007-2015
- CMC Organizadores Profesionales, Chile, 2006
- Wall Street Institute, Chile, 2002
- BSc in Business Administration, specializing in hotel management and tourism.
- Administrative Sciences, Universidad de las Américas (Chile).
Native Spanish and fluent English.
Diego Muñoz – Business Development Manager, Ontario Government